Got Talent? Get to us.
Are you a strategic thinker who wields a persuasive pen? Can you develop comprehensive game plans, navigate the intricacies of the digital landscape, and create and deliver purpose-built content for an array of audiences? We’re looking for a Content Specialist who is passionate about content strategy and development, and is dedicated to the success of our team and clients.
You’re a strong fit for this position if you:
– Are versatile and able to plan and write content for both print and web.
– Love strategy, hands-on writing, and tailoring tone to different audiences.
– Are excited to lead the development and implementation of clients’ digital strategies.
– Have a strong understanding and demonstrated experience writing SEO content and using Google Analytics and Social Media Experience Software.
– Are comfortable working in a fast-paced organization with a variety of stakeholders.
– Thrive in a collaborative environment.
– Have a bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, PR, or communications, and at least five years’ experience.
This is a full-time position with an attractive compensation package.
If you’re interested in learning more about how your knowledge and experience could impact our organization and advance your career, email us your cover letter, résumé, and six (6) samples of your writing.Email Us
Web Developer / Programmer
We are looking for a highly organized and motivated individual to write clean, maintainable, and understandable code for websites and web applications on a freelance basis with the potential for a full-time position. Responsibilities will include writing code for a given design and developing and implementing solid plans to accurately test the application code, functions, modules, and programs. You must be a strong decision maker with superb problem-solving skills and the ability to offer unique solutions in a team-oriented environment.