Got Talent? Get to us.
Account Coordinator – Displays, Exhibits, and Events
Are you a project manager who is passionate about the conception and execution of museum exhibits, tradeshow displays, and client events? We’re looking for someone who is skilled at working in a fast-paced, high-performance environment and has the ambition to grow into an Account Manager.
We want to hear more about your skills managing projects and relationships if:
– You’re a team player with exceptional communication skills and can work effectively with our external and internal clients.
– You have the ability to juggle many tasks at once and deliver accuracy on deadline.
– You have a minimum of an associate’s degree in communications, marketing, fine arts, or a related discipline.
– You have experience working in a hands-on environment coordinating the design and fabrication of interior spaces, museum exhibits, or sets for plays.
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation package. In addition, you’ll be a part of a team that challenges you creatively and provides you with opportunities to work on a variety of projects.
Got Chops in Areas Not Listed?
We’re always interested in hearing how your talent can bring value to our clients. Get in touch if you think there could be a fit.
We like to offer a nice place for people to grow. In addition to developing our employees professionally, they also enjoy the following:
The Fun Stuff:
– Opportunities to apply skills and experience with an established industry leader
– Employee book club (currently reading Elizabeth Gilbert)
– Growth opportunities and comprehensive career paths
– Meat days (just ask and we will tell you more)
– Co-workers with a passion for what they do
– Family-friendly environment
– Creative collaboration
– Flexible scheduling
The Stuff Your Mom Will Like to Hear:
– Multiple health and dental insurance platforms
– Professional training and development opportunities
– Disability and life insurance
– Paid time off and holidays
– Generous 401(k) plan