Got Talent? Get to us.
Our company is all about passion — it’s what we were founded on. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about marketing and has a demonstrated history delivering powerful marketing strategies for clients in an agency setting, a marketing genius who is driven to understand the WHY behind every client story, and a natural leader who can collaborate with our creative team to develop extraordinary concepts into mind-blowing results.
We’re looking for an Account Strategist to join our team and take our clients to the next level.
You’re a strong fit for this position if you have experience:
– Building a solid understanding of clients’ needs and developing strategic marketing initiatives.
– Identifying potential in existing relationships.
– Leading the development of client presentations, while collaborating with a creative team.
– Developing budgets and schedules (and working effectively within them).
– Gaining insight into new industries.
– Working in a fast-paced organization with a variety of stakeholders.
– Writing comprehensive marketing plans.
– Working in an agency or service-orientated environment.
– Developing and meeting performance metrics/key performance indicators.
The art students and shop-class kids may not have mixed in high school, but at McCullough Creative, that’s the exact hybrid we are all about. We are looking for a creative, hardworking individual with excellent hands-on skills to be our new Production Artist.
As a Production Artist, you’ll be a part of a team that challenges you creatively and provides you with opportunities to work on a variety of projects.
What you’ll do:
– Work closely with your McCullough team to fully understand and develop the scope of projects that come through our shop.
– Apply your imagination, carpentry, and fabrication skills across multiple mediums, including exhibits, displays and corporate environments.
– Construct and assemble finished products using tools, machines and your own hands.
– Assist with off-site installations of exhibits, graphic elements, and more.
– Create, assemble, and apply vinyl and graphic elements.
– Read and interpret CAD drawings, blueprints, shop drawings, and sketches.
– Prepare files for print, laser, and router.
– Help keep the Production environment clean and safe.
Who you are:
– You have a 2-year degree, 4-year degree, or extensive experience that aligns with our company’s services. We value creative ability and a passion to succeed over education.
– You have basic math skills and you’re not afraid to use them.
– You have a strong interest in, and knowledge of, the carpentry and fabrication process.
– You’re comfortable and experienced using hand tools in a production environment.
Are you a strategic thinker who wields a persuasive pen? Can you develop comprehensive game plans, navigate the intricacies of the digital landscape, and create and deliver purpose-built content for an array of audiences? We’re looking for a Content Specialist who is passionate about content strategy and development, and is dedicated to the success of our team and clients.
You’re a strong fit for this position if you:
– Are versatile and able to plan and write content for both print and web.
– Love strategy, hands-on writing, and tailoring tone to different audiences.
– Are excited to lead the development and implementation of clients’ digital strategies.
– Have a strong understanding and demonstrated experience writing SEO content and using Google Analytics and Social Media Experience Software.
– Are comfortable working in a fast-paced organization with a variety of stakeholders.
– Thrive in a collaborative environment.
– Have a bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, PR, or communications, and at least five years’ experience.
This is a full-time position with an attractive compensation package.
If you’re interested in learning more about how your knowledge and experience could impact our organization and advance your career, email us your cover letter, résumé, and six (6) samples of your writing.Email Us
Web Developer / Programmer
We are looking for a highly organized and motivated individual to write clean, maintainable, and understandable code for websites and web applications on a freelance basis with the potential for a full-time position. Responsibilities will include writing code for a given design and developing and implementing solid plans to accurately test the application code, functions, modules, and programs. You must be a strong decision maker with superb problem-solving skills and the ability to offer unique solutions in a team-oriented environment.