Got Talent? Get to us.
Are you the type whose Tupperware is actually organized, where each piece is somehow matched with the corresponding lid? Do you take charge to ensure order reigns over chaos? Are you motivated to learn quickly and constantly, with a hunger to always improve? We are looking for a detail-oriented person to handle the day-to-day servicing of excellent clients, and who shows the aptitude for developing into a full-service Account Manager with strategic marketing expertise.
We want to hear more about your skills managing projects and relationships if:
– You’re a team player with exceptional communication skills and can work effectively with our external and internal clients.
– You have the ability to juggle many tasks at once and deliver accuracy on deadlines.
– You have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related field; and at least two years of experience.
This is a full-time position with an competitive compensation package. In addition, you’ll be a part of a team that challenges you creatively and provides you with opportunities to work on a variety of projects.Email Us
Got Chops in Areas Not Listed?
We’re always interested in hearing how your talent can bring value to our clients. Get in touch if you think there could be a fit.
We like to offer a nice place for people to grow. In addition to developing our employees professionally, they also enjoy the following:
The Fun Stuff:
– Collaborative environment
– Family-friendly workplace
– Meat Days
– Variety of creative challenges
– Employee book club
– Employee gardening club
– Opportunities to apply skills and experiences with an established industry leader
– Co-workers with a passion for what they do
The Stuff Your Mom Will Like to Hear:
– Generous 401k
– Multiple health and dental insurance platforms
– Paid holidays
– Disability and Life Insurance
– Professional Training and Development