Got Talent? Get to us.
The art students and shop-class kids may not have mixed in high school, but at McCullough Creative, that’s the exact hybrid we are all about. We are looking for a creative, hardworking individual with excellent hands-on skills to be our new Production Artist.
As a Production Artist, you’ll be a part of a team that challenges you creatively and provides you with opportunities to work on a variety of projects.
What you’ll do:
– Work closely with your McCullough team to fully understand and develop the scope of projects that come through our shop.
– Apply your imagination, carpentry, and fabrication skills across multiple mediums, including exhibits, displays and corporate environments.
– Construct and assemble finished products using tools, machines, and your own hands.
– Travel to regional and national clients to assist with and potentially lead installations.
– Create, assemble, and apply vinyl and graphic elements.
– Read and interpret CAD drawings, blueprints, shop drawings, and sketches.
– Prepare files for print, laser, and router.
– Help keep the Production environment clean and safe.
Who you are:
– You’re a skilled craftsperson who thinks quick on your feet and always thinks outside the box.
– You have a 2-year degree, 4-year degree, or fabrication experience that aligns with our company’s services. We value creative ability and a passion to succeed over formal education.
– You’ve got a few years of experience under your toolbelt and are looking for longevity with an established employer.
– You have basic math skills and you’re not afraid to use them.
– You have a strong interest in, and knowledge of, the carpentry and fabrication process and you appreciate the need for clever techniques and strong processes.
– You’re skilled using a variety of tools, such as drills, sanders, table saws, etc.
– You understand the importance of presenting a polished, professional image to our clients and vendors.
– You’re as handy with a hammer as you are with a computer and you have some experience with the Adobe Creative Suite.
Applicants with demonstrated experience developing shop drawings are highly preferred.
This is a full-time position with an attractive compensation package and great benefits to boot.
Account Coordinator – Displays, Exhibits, and Events
Are you a project manager who is passionate about the conception and execution of museum exhibits, tradeshow displays, and client events? We’re looking for someone who is skilled at working in a fast-paced, high-performance environment and has the ambition to grow into an Account Manager.
We want to hear more about your skills managing projects and relationships if:
– You’re a team player with exceptional communication skills and can work effectively with our external and internal clients.
– You have the ability to juggle many tasks at once and deliver accuracy on deadline.
– You have a minimum of an associate’s degree in communications, marketing, fine arts, or a related discipline.
– You have experience working in a hands-on environment coordinating the design and fabrication of interior spaces, museum exhibits, or sets for plays.
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation package. In addition, you’ll be a part of a team that challenges you creatively and provides you with opportunities to work on a variety of projects.
Got Chops in Areas Not Listed?
We’re always interested in hearing how your talent can bring value to our clients. Get in touch if you think there could be a fit.
We like to offer a nice place for people to grow. In addition to developing our employees professionally, they also enjoy the following:
The Fun Stuff:
– Opportunities to apply skills and experience with an established industry leader
– Employee book club (currently reading Elizabeth Gilbert)
– Growth opportunities and comprehensive career paths
– Meat days (just ask and we will tell you more)
– Co-workers with a passion for what they do
– Family-friendly environment
– Creative collaboration
– Flexible scheduling
The Stuff Your Mom Will Like to Hear:
– Multiple health and dental insurance platforms
– Professional training and development opportunities
– Disability and life insurance
– Paid time off and holidays
– Generous 401(k) plan